Answered By: Michelle Schonken
Last Updated: Mar 01, 2017     Views: 2

You can find scholarly articles on this topic in the database called ProQuest Central (our biggest and broadest database); use the search string:
re-integrat* AND (veterans)
click on the filters for scholarly peer-reviewed and full-text

The asterisk tells the database that you want any word variation on re-integration (re-integrating, re-integrated, etc.). The AND Boolean Operator tells the database that both terms must appear in the article for it to show up in the search results.

You can do the same search in the database called Academic Search Premier, but once you have clicked on the database, click on "choose database," and click additional database boxes that could be helpful, like military and government, psycinfo, psycarticles, and more.

Related Topics

    Contact Us

     Ask us in person! At the Research Help Desk or office door (1st & 2nd floor).