Answered By: Michelle Schonken Last Updated: Nov 15, 2017 Views: 20
- Go to the Library homepage
- Scroll down to the Databases & Electronic Resources section.
- Click on the database of your choice.
- You will be prompted for a username and password. The sign-in box should look like this:
- Type your username and password that you use for your Vanguard email.
- Now you can begin searching the databases for journal articles and other e-resources.
You can also watch the following tutorial: Accessing VUSC Databases from Off Campus
As a member of the Vanguard University community, you have full access to a host of electronic resources, including databases, journals, magazines, music, images, videos, archives, and e-books. Because these are licensed subscriptions, only current students, faculty, and staff of Vanguard have access to them.